Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.
In case you haven't heard of this product before or have yet to try it, here are a few important details you should know:
- This moisturizing lotion is also a sunscreen! #winning!
- I received a 2 oz bottle with 30 SPF, however this lotion is available in 12, and 50!
- This sunscreen lotion provides a broad spectrum of UVA and UVB protection
- Provides 12 hour moisturization while your out catching some rays!
- Contains ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons
- 6 oz bottle retails for about $8.99
- Can be purchased at almost any major retailer!
I must first explain how bad I am regarding sun safety. I have used tanning beds a lot in the past. I have laid off of using them in past two months and I'm considering other tanning alternatives. I read so much about the hazards and the damaging effects from the sun, and quite frankly, I'm afraid of it! I am good about using facial products that contain sunscreen in them, which is a big step considering I never worried about it before. So with that being said, I'm so happy to have received this item in my latest VoxBox from Influenster.
I've been using this lotion all over my chest, arms and legs. Those areas are always susceptible to the sun's harmful rays and I rarely ever protect them. I love using this lotion in the morning because it honestly lasts my entire school day, and some. It also reminds me of the tanning salon because its tropical smell. The plus side to this lotion is that it's also very light weight. It doesn't have that greasy feeling that some lotions leave behind. I highly recommend everyone giving this lotion a try. It will be great for winter because it will remind of the beach during those gloomy grey winter days.
- Ease of use
- Easy to find and purchase (even in my small town)
- The smell is magnificent
- It's staying moisturizing power
- The Hawaiian Tropic product line has many products to choose from, including self-tanning lotions! Whoo-hoo!!
- None! can honestly say I have absolutely no complaints about this lotion. I will be purchasing the full size of other products from the Hawaiian Tropic line.
Have you tried this lotion sunscreen yet? What are your thoughts?
If you're interested trying products like this as an Influenster click here.
Follow Hawaiian Tropic on Facebook