Friday, August 24, 2012

TAG: Most Worn Things Summer 2012 Edition

Silvana at Glitz Glam Budget tagged a few blogging divas including myself to share our "Most Worn Things" this summer, so keep reading to my current favorites.


 
1. Most Worn Hair Product(s):
During Summer I give my a major rest from heat products and tools so the only product I can say I've worn most this summer is hairspray. I use it for my side swept bangs to keep them, well banging of course.
2. Most Worn Lipstick/Lipgloss:
Yes to Carrots Color Balm in Rosy Bloom. I bought this at target and use it more than once a day. I love the Yes To Brand and look forward to trying more product from them.

3. Most Worn Nail Polish:
I've had acrylics on my fingernails most of this summer, but as for polishing my toes, I've using th Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Hi-Res 08

5. Most Worn Blush/Bronzer:
I've been wearing the Bella Bamba blush from Benefit. I love this blush just as much as I love the Bare Minerals Blush I've been consistently using for the last two year. Thank you again Abuilool! I won this from her giveaway about a month or two ago!

6. Most Worn Mascara:
 I absolutely love Hard Candy Mascasra and have used it almost everday this summer! It is affordable and long lsting. I lvoe how it make my eyes appear wider than usual.

7. Most Worn Foundation: 
I do not wear foundation, but I have been wearing my Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer almost everyday, which is almost like a foundation. If you've read my review, than you know I am in love with this product! If you haven't read it, check it out here.
8. Most Worn Accessory:
I love this flower clip from Thirty One. Larger flower clips are available, but I prefer the smaller one for my hair. I usually wear in this updo at work, or a fishtail. This clip was only $3.00!

9. Most Worn Shirt/Top:
I love this Dolman style top. I've maybe worn this a bit too much, but is so flattering my curvy figure and it was $8.99 at  Ross.


10. Most Worn Shoes:
I have two pairs of these trendty sandals from Target and I plan to buy more. I believe they are $12.99 and I'm cesrtain they are sold every summer if you missed out on them. I've been wearing the white and brown equally. I love theses sandals because they are so easy to slip on and match just about every outfit.

11. Most Worn Handbag/Purse:
My Vera Bradley of course! This is not a winter bag, so I make sure to use it like crazy during spring and summer.

So what have you been wearing this summer?


Have you tried any of these products before? What are you wearing the most this summer? I encourage everyone and anyone to do this TAG, so be sure to leave your links in the comments! <3

To check out what Silvana has been wearing this summer click here.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the TAG and for sharing the link, I love how you provided descriptions on each item! Those flips flops are soooooo cute!! XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO PROBLEM THIS WAS A SUPER FUN POST! THANKS FOR TAGGING ME!

      Delete
  2. oooh this is soooo fun! I love all of that stuff you listed and see some things I wanna try :D I also love fun colored bags/purses, too! I have some dolman sleeve tops that I love, as well, but they're poly blends and too hot to wear in the summer. I'm so hot-natured, that I wear them in the winter :)The thing about having a top/purse that you love is that you will make it fade by using it too much... I learned this with my pink hand bag. Now, it's "distressed" ;)I'm def going to do this tag asap. Thanks for tagging me! :)
    Daydreaming Realist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how excited you are!!! And yes my bag is almost getting there. I try to store it right when I'm not using it. Dolman too are great and flattering fir my hips! I wear them to much I think. Looking forward to yours!

      Delete
    2. No way, girl, if it looks good on you, you can't wear it too much ;) lol. I'm so serious! You should see how many pair of black pants I own ha! Black, black w/pinstripes, black with accents ;)

      Delete
  3. Awesome post hun. Love your picks. Thanks for tagging me I will work on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really fun to do thanks for the tag, I just posted what mine were here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great items and the polish color you've been using is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great tag. I just finished taking pictures of my stuff. Will post up my blog in a few♥

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all comments and will always try my best to reply to each and every one. I accept feedback and constructive criticism. All I ask is that there is no negativity towards other readers and no foul language used here. Thank you for being a lovely reader of my blog!

Feel free to leave you're blog links, just no spamming please.

<3 mattabellax3