Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer Review

Prior to using Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer, I've never used a tinted moisturizer, or anything from Pur Minerals. I honestly haven't read much about them either. I didn't expect much coverage but boy was I worng. After testing this product through my April Birchbox, I purchased the full size product because I fell in love with it! I bought this via Birchbox and redeemed it with my points. I didn't even have to pay shipping because each month items ship free! Total Freebie!!

The Pur Mineral 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer is not like any other tinted moisturizer. This tinted moisturizer has added benefits that many others do not. Pur Minerlas 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer is not only a tinted moisturizer, but a primer, sheer foundation, and SPF 20 all packed into 1.

This tinted moisturizer comes in 4 shades: Light, Medium, Tan, & Dark. Birchbox only offers Light & Medium. I received Medium and it works perfect for my skin although I am decently tan. 

This product retails at $34 via the Birchbox and Pur Minerlas websites. That may sound like a lot, but this product lasts a long time.

The original sample from my Birchbox was a true "deluxe size" sample. It was very generous and I can honestly say I got over 15 uses form it. I love that because It's easier to test out a product based on more uses rather than a one time use sample.


Here you can see the sizes between the full size and sample size:

Swatches:


As you can see in the third picture, it blends in very well with my skin tone.

What I love about the Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer:
This tinted moisturizer gives me the exact coverage I need. it's not too heavy but it truly "blurs" my blemishes and evens out my skin tone. When using this tinted moisturizer, I feel like my skin looks flawless and has a natural glow. This product also has a bit of shimmer to it which I think adds dimension to my face. This product is so easy to use; you simply smooth a small amount on clean skin and blend evenly. The primer works great  as my blush stays on all day. I've even used it as eyelid primer and make up stays put and lasts almost day. (Unless I'm at school and work all day. i work in a restaurant so that's expected)

After trying this I plan to buy the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation, because I did find I became a bit oily through the day, which is normal since I have combination-oily skin and am of Hispanic descent. I typically do not wear foundation, but this product and brand gives me the confidence to give it a try. 

What's great abut Pur Minerals website is that they list what colors go great with each shade of tinted moisturizer. if you're interested in that click here to read more on that and ingredients.

Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Does not take long to apply
  • Actual product lasts a very long time
  • Coverage lasts a long time
  • Includes a long lasting primer
  • Includes a sheer foundation
  • Includes an SPF 20
  • Gives my skin a radiant, natural glow.
  • made from natural ingredients
  • Not tested on animals
  • Does not break my skin out
  • If I'm in a hurry I feel comfortable to wear this tinted moisturizer with mascara and leave the house.
Cons:
  • Price, but the product lasts so it's worth it
  • The shimmer can sometimes be a bit too much

All in all, I highly recommend this product. Although it is a bit pricey, it's not a total budget breaker as you can easily and quickly save up to buy it. I rate this product a 10/10. I've added this to my daily beauty regimen and won't ever look back.

Have you tried the Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer or any other tinted moisturizer? What are your thoughts?

Birchbox Subscribers! What have you redeemed with your Birchbox points?


1 comment:

I appreciate any and all comments and will always try my best to reply to each and every one. I accept feedback and constructive criticism. All I ask is that there is no negativity towards other readers and no foul language used here. Thank you for being a lovely reader of my blog!

Feel free to leave you're blog links, just no spamming please.

<3 mattabellax3