Sunday, June 24, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox (Pre-Selected)

Check out this email from the Influenster Team about the upcoming Summer Beauty Voxbox!


About an hour ago I received this oh so lovely email from the Influenster Team about the Summer Beauty VoxBox. This is a great news because I am just thrilled with everything that Influenster does for us ladies, and soon enough for the guys. I knew this was coming because the last email I received from them about  the Gillette and Olay team loving my blog and statement about their razor, hinted about a June/July VoxBox. You can view that HERE

I immediately filled out the survey and it asked questions about feminine hygiene products and brands I use as well as sun care products and brands I use. Those will be great items to test and review because they are products I know that will be useful.

This is always a great thing to see when you log into your Influenster account!

June is almost over, so this is a great surprise to have coming so quickly. Let's just hope when they make their final decisions, that I can be one of the considerations for the program! Finger crossed ladies!! <3

What do you think about the Summer Beauty VoxBox? Did you get you're email yet??

22 comments:

  1. I got mine, fingers crossed I'm sent a vox box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I guess that means I'm not getting one. I'm so bummed, I thought for sure I'd get one now that I got my foot in the door with the Mom VoxBox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well from the sound of it, this voxbox is for "exclusive" influensters whatever that means. Im thinking it's for users who have been very active with the last few boxes they've received but I'm not totally sure. I hope that doesn't come across as smug. But they always have boxes going out so don't lose hope!!

      Delete
    2. I got the email for this! I was supposed to get the Mom VoxBox, too, but it didn't arrive. I was happy to see the email for this one, because I haven't had one since the Love VoxBox :) So, I'm thinking you get either a/or Mom/SummerBeauty, but not both. I must have gotten bumped from the Mom box to get the Summer Beauty one. I'm glad that there's more boxes so soon!! Congrats on your Mom VoxBox, Laura, and congrats on your pre-qualification for the Summer Beauty box, Lizzy :) Influenster is the best program out there--tons of stuff for free. I love them!!

      Delete
  3. You get all the good stuff! I didn't get an email for this :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I feel so bad posting about this stuff cause i hate bragging. I know when they sent the love voxbox I didn't get an email like tons of other people then a week or two late they sent more emails out. The first round of people were newbies and they kind of "tricked" us which was a great tactic because it made us that much more excited. Maybe something like this is going on! Who knows we will see. Sorry!!

      Delete
    2. Aw your not bragging if anyone deserves this box it's you! Your always on the up and up with all this stuff :)

      Delete
  4. Brag on!!!
    It's exciting!!!
    I'm still crossing my fingers, I get an email later today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun! Congrats ! I got selected as well about a week after I signed up. Sooooo happy :) I will come back to see the products you got and compare. They should arrive this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my email. I wonder when they will be shipped out?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all comments and will always try my best to reply to each and every one. I accept feedback and constructive criticism. All I ask is that there is no negativity towards other readers and no foul language used here. Thank you for being a lovely reader of my blog!

Feel free to leave you're blog links, just no spamming please.

<3 mattabellax3