Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blog Award - The Versatile Blogger



The Versatile Blogger award from Angela

Earlier this week the lovely Angela from Hairspray and High Heels nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was definitely surprised by this one but It totally made my day! Thanks Ange!



Rules:
1. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. ( I don't believe there is any voting)
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

Nominations:


7 Random Facts:
1. I am horribly addicted to twitter. I live and breathe twitter! I made my account in 2009 and left stagnant for about a year then reunited with it and look at me now? I've met so many amazing people through twitter and wouldn't have it any other way.

2. I drive a 97' Pontiac Grand Am. Sure it's nothing new and extravagant, but I earned that car and it means so much to me that I Independently purchased it myself. No loans, no borrowing. Hard earned $$ from a minimum wage job.

3. I have 4 sister and 1 brother. One sister lives in Mexico and does not speak English. I do not speak Spanish so this poses a problem. Two of my siblings were adopted sadly. Someday I hope to reunite with all them.

4. I am in serious relationship with the man of my dreams! We're two years strong and have a LONG way to go :)

5. I am a penny pincher and bargain hunter. I rarely pay full price for anything.

6. I'm also a freebie junkie. I receive freebies in the mail about 3 times a week.

7.  I have extremely flexible feet. I can fan my toes out like no one's business! I even pick stuff up with my feet while cleaning!

So there you have it, 7 random facts about me and the nominees I chose for the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you ladies truly enjoy!!



14 comments:

  1. thanks Lizzie..I'll do it too and also gonna vote for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love your facts :) Full price--what's that ;) I hope that you get to see your siblings one day (soon), too, and you can always learn Spanish ;) I tried in college, but it was so much harder than I expected--it's on my bucket list :) I drive my 2001 Cavalier--it was my first car and I will NEVER sell it!! lol. I'm the original driver/owner and I love it like a family member :P It's a good car, girl. I like how real you are and I'm so happy for you. I hope that you catch all your dreams.

    PS: Twitter is way more fun than facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to dedicate time to learning Spanish. And thank you for the compliments!! Cavaliers are reliable cars!

      Delete
  3. Thanks!!! I'll do it and vote for you ! what a great ideas for new bloggers to connect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! again!! thanks will be doing mine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soo much for nominating me. It's such a sweet thing to do.
    It's been nice to meet you thus far- twitter really did help us meet.
    I read your interesting facts and wanted to maybe suggest you take Spanish classes? Or your sister take English? Maybe you can communicate better that way. I'm sorry for the situation you're in! :(

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any and all comments and will always try my best to reply to each and every one. I accept feedback and constructive criticism. All I ask is that there is no negativity towards other readers and no foul language used here. Thank you for being a lovely reader of my blog!

Feel free to leave you're blog links, just no spamming please.

<3 mattabellax3