Monday, June 11, 2012

Frugal Beautiful Beauty Blogger Sample Swap-Summer Edition June


Join Frugal Beautiful's  Sample Swap if you're interested in swapping 6-8 samples you have just laying around!

 We all have samples from the numerous Sample Services that we do not use! Why not swap for them a product you may use?


I came across this swap via twitter last night and couldn't resist signing up. I have a basket designated for samples I haven't used/never will use. This open only to US residents only and the rules are simple.

You do not need be a beauty but just a blogger in general so why not sign up?

The sign up is today the 11th  through the 18th so act quick! 

If this is something you'd be interested click HERE to check out all details and rules and for sign up. It will only take up 5 minutes of your time!



If you join share this with as many bloggers as possible: Tweet their post, link it on your blog, or use the badge in your side bar! 

You can follow Frugal Beautiful on twitter: @FrugalBeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all comments and will always try my best to reply to each and every one. I accept feedback and constructive criticism. All I ask is that there is no negativity towards other readers and no foul language used here. Thank you for being a lovely reader of my blog!

Feel free to leave you're blog links, just no spamming please.

<3 mattabellax3