I just recently bought the Glimmersticks Diamond Eye Liner from Avon. I bought these myself and everything I’m writing is my honest opinion only.
Info about the GLIMMERSTICKS:
- Regular price is $7.00 (I purchased mine on sale 3/$9.99)
- There are 8 different shades including Golden Diamond, FlashyCopper, Sparkling Silver, Brown Glow, Sugar Plum, Emerald Glow, Twilight Sparkle, & Black Ice.
- Self-sharpening (<— My favorite aspect!)
- .01 oz net
- Ingredients are listed on the Avon website.
My Thoughts on the GLIMMERSTICKS Diamond Eye Liner:
- Super soft, and VERY easy to apply. I mean super easy! This is a really simple and affordable liner to try for someone who is learning to master the technique of eye liner.
- I really like the colors I purchased. They look great on me. (Olive to tan skin)
- With primer, the eye liner has lasted ALL day on my lid. And it comes off easily at night with make-up remover.
- For me, the sparkle amount is perfect because I’m not one to walk around like Lady Gaga.
- The glitter does not fall.
- The eye liner does not smear.
Overall, I will continue to use and purchase the GLIMMERSTICKS Diamond Eyeliner. Below are pictures to see the the actual stick and colors.
Colors from top to bottom:
- Golden Diamond G501
- Emerald Glow G71
- Twilight Sparkle G42
- Flashy Copper G102
- Sugar Plum G111
- Black Ice G07